viernes, 2 de septiembre de 2011

INTRODUCING A NEW ARTIST

Well Helloooo boys and gurlz, first of all I would like to introduce myself a little, My name is Vanessa Landin and I´m from Ecuador, guayaquil I suppose you now that is in South America; well, I´m a Graphic Designer I´m 21 and this is the first time a create a BLOG, and USE a blog to write you ALL about my artistic LIFE.


I consider myself as an artist with unique imagination only trapped in my mind; but I feel surrounded in a material world, where nobody appreciate art anymore; I´m talking about my country, in Ecuador nobody appreciate the real value of art and design, and I would like to SHOW that art is not only to take a little look and that´s all. NO. I repeat art and design is not about just watch, you have to take a look deep inside the things and try to get the sense of it.


We all have to respect this side of the world, the one that shows us that not all is black n´white, we can show the world that we can do from nothing, SOMETHING BIG, that makes you who you are, and be somebody in the world.


So I´ll introduce you to my little art and design world, and take a look into my works. Support me with my philosophy.
OH! and I hope you like what you are going to see on my blog! 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario